We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again! Private Chess Lessons are the number one way for your player to improve their game.
We’re very excited to be adding fantastic and skilled instructors that we’d like to offer our Chess Community an affordable way to book them. For the few weeks, we are offering a special for new bookings.
Book your very first private chess lesson by November 30 (and redeemed by December 31) get your second lesson FREE!
Our available Coaches for this special are:
These are 1 hour lessons that coaches will take you through lessons on how to play good openings, what tactics you need to watch out for and solid endgame technique. You can see from the performance at every Chessmates tournament that players who do private lessons are the ones winning trophies and are moving up into the rated sections. Chessmates has had many players win the state championship through hard work and good coaching.
How It Works
- Visit our Booking Page.
- Choose Your Coach.
- Check their Availability.
- Book a convenient time and pay.
- A confirmation email will be sent.
- A second email will be sent from your instructor setting up a meeting place.
Meetings will be in public places like Libraries and coffee shops. Council Tree Library and Wild Boar coffee shops are popular places for our lessons.
- Once you’ve completed (or booked) the first lesson Coach Gunnar or Coach Jay will set up a second lesson with you.
- You can book lessons up to 2 months in advance.
- Refunds are available with 24 hour notice.
- Lesson price ranges for each coach.
Click here to book your Chess Lessons!